Last Minute Christmas Ideas For The Girl Who Has Everything
So it's a week until Christmas and you've got that one girl still to check off your Christmas list. You know her, the girl that seems to have everything and is notoriously hard to buy for. She owns half of Topshop and seems like she could rival a beauty guru with her extensive makeup collection.
That is me, I am her. It's around christmas and birthdays that I am constantly reminded of how hard I am to buy presents for. Personally, I think I'm as easy as anything to buy for!
But for those gals in your life that maybe seem a bit more particular with what they like, I've put together a few last minute suggestions to stop you perusing Topshop for items they don't have and stalking their Instagram for clues of what on earth they've been loving!
Here's my picks:
2) One for the typical Millenial gal, this "How Millenial Are You?" game! A kind of half jokey/I kind of do really want to know quite how Millennial I actually am gift, and who doesn't love a game around Christmas.
3) This "You Look Lovely Today" makeup bag is the cutest! I love a "probably wouldn't buy for yourself" kind of gift and this is a nice one for the makeup lover who, if anything like me, has used the same filthy looking makeup bag for YEARS but still won't buy herself a new one.
4) I've had my eye on these Oliver Bonas Scalloped Marble Coasters for quite some time and would make the loveliest gift and addition to a home, v chic.
5) I love Kiki. K for stationary that's just that little bit different! These notebooks are equal parts cute and practical. A fab gift for the organised (or unorganised!) gal in your life.
6) A personalised name necklace could be a lovely customised option. I've seen them everywhere this year and dainty lil necklaces are never going to not be a thing, and these ones are just that bit more special!